• Some of the symptoms of having low self-esteem are :
>Fear and Anxiety (of making a mistake, being rejected, looking foolish or inadequate)
• Let’s look at the statistics :
> 7 out of 10 girls have self-esteem issues.
> 92% of teenage girls want to change something about their looks.
> 40% of teenage boys want to change something about their bodies.
• Some of the low self-esteem engagement activities include :
> Drug abuse
> Eating disorders
• Some ways to help improve your self-esteem are as below :
2) Stop comparing yourself to others.
3) Realize how wonderful you are and that you are amazing just the way you are.
4) Keep a compliment jar.
5) Start living in the present.
6) Realize that if someone else was in your place, you wouldn’t treat them the way you are treating yourself.
7) Surround yourself with positive, encouraging people.
8) Keep away from negative people and negative situations.
9) Get to know the real you.
10) Do things that make you happy, but make sure you don’t hurt anyone by doing so.
11) Share your problems with your close ones.
12) Go to a therapist who will give you medication to ease your depression and anxiety.
• You are a wonderful person.
I may not know you, but I know that you are unique and special just the way you are.
• Have faith in yourself.
• If you believe in God, then pray that you get the confidence to hold your head high and to show the world how wonderful you are.
Thank you for reading. ❤